10.03.2011

Challenges With Everyday Duties

Everyday I wake up with a mission, a list of, if you will, of my intended things to do that day... I mean aside from my nine to fiver of course. 

These are personal items that I can take care of on my lunch break and especially when I get home from work.  You know, going through mail, doing laundry, paying bills, balancing the checkbook... the NORMAL stuff people do.  The night before, I pretty much have a few of them thought out and wake up with some more and even think of more on the way home from work.

But then...

I get home.

Needless to say, my "to do" list is growing and not shrinking.  The frustrating part is that my mind could be ready to tackle these things, but not my body... but then sometimes the opposite is true.  I have no other words other than FRUSTRATION!  It makes me look and feel lazy, especially when I'm getting ready to call it a day and I run down all of the things that should have been done.

I don't know why and I just don't get it.  I really do feel like I'm lazy but know deep down that I am just so exhausted and I just can't think or do anymore sometimes.  BUT these are things that need to be done and I can't just let them go.

Any thoughts?  Anyone in the same boat?  What are your perspectives on this?  If you have overcome this obstacle and have any pointers, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment